Category: Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Position/Title: Multimedia Marketing Producer
Primary Industry: Broadcasting – Radio – TV
Manage Others: No
Be a Creative Force at WKYC STUDIOS
WKYC STUDIOS is looking for a Multi-Media Marketing Producer to join our fast-forward Momentum team. This hands-on, high-creative should be a born storyteller with a strong digital graphics/animation and videography background. A Momentum producer is responsible for writing, shooting/directing and editing promos, topicals, commercials and shorts across all media platforms- traditional, digital and social; and must be able to power up Adobe Premiere and CSS with superior design skills. Candidates who know how to tell a story in an exciting new way will fly to the front of the line!
Develop and execute creative concepts via on-air spot production, station image campaigns, client commercials, original content for social/digital platforms and animation/graphic design.
Represent the station brand, voice and identity through writing, shooting and editing on-air spots, social/digital creative and other marketing materials.
Shoot highly-stylized videos and photography for campaigns.
Use Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects to produce high-quality, high-impact creative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Experience: 3 Year(s)
- At least three years of previous production experience (TV/film/other) shared via a portfolio/reel
College degree in marketing, advertising, design, creative arts or related field is preferred.
- Ability to apply research and data to develop creative messages that drive audience growth.
- Ability to understand brand strategy for a company’s target market including style guidelines and media graphics.
- Effective communication skills in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other production tools.
- Strong writing, shooting and non-linear editing skills.
- Work a flexible schedule that may require being present in breaking news situations, along with some night and weekend assignments.
- To be considered for this full-time position, please complete the application on WKYC.com. No phone calls, please.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 62 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 38 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JWlvcObd →