Position/Title: Lifestyle Show Executive Producer
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSBT has an immediate opening for an energetic and creative Executive Producer to oversee our Lifestyle Show that will deliver community focused engaging, fun, uplifting and fresh content from our large viewing area filled with beaches, wineries, breweries, restaurants, boutiques, entertainment venues and much, much more!
The ideal candidate will produce daily LIVE lifestyle driven programs and oversee production of LIVE morning/mid-day lifestyle shows, radio programs and/or other special programming. You will work closely with another producer, talent and support staff on daily selection and coverage. As a program producer leader, the expectation is that the Executive Producer will lead by example. A successful candidate will have had at least 4 years of experience in broadcast LIVE programming as a producer, or equivalent experience.
- Produce shows/script reviews
- Manage and train other Producers
- Direct Talent and Support Staff
- Help Drive Social Media Engagement – must be proficient in all social platforms
- Special projects
- Planning and overseeing continuity into upcoming lifestyle shows
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Four-year degree in journalism or communications preferred and a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong writing skills and a proven track record for getting results on initiatives
- Great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating
- Social Media Influencer and Engager
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Apply Online URL: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/ →